Freon is a major component of the compressor cooling system. This is the substance that changes the aggregate state in the conditioning system.
- R407F - is a substitute for a lower warming potential.
- R404A - is a mixture of HFCFs used in low and medium temperature refrigeration units.
- R407C - This is a mixture of R32, R125 and R134A. This liquid is intended for replacing R22 in machinery and equipment with little change.
- R410A - This is a mixture of R32 and R12. This is a substitute for R22 in air conditioning units. Has a higher cooling efficiency.
- R134A - Refrigeration agent used in various refrigeration and air-conditioning installations.
- R449A - Used for industrial and commercial air conditioning systems.